May 10, 2020
This entry was posted on Sunday, May 10th, 2020 at 8:19 am and posted in Poetry. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @goodcampaigner: WATCH AND SHARE: A key worker friend is being threatened with redundancy. He's been carrying C-19 samples for weeks - n… 5 days ago
- RT @IWGB_CLB: 🧬🧬🧬 How safe is @SonicHUSA? ‼️‼️‼️ @IWGBunion has published this colossal dossier on the pathological duplicity of #SonicHeal… 1 week ago
- My mate Jim's new song youtu.be/gvpLIc_bvCk 2 weeks ago
- RT @IWGB_CLB: Multimillion pound company TDL has just sent ANOTHER threatening email to low paid keyworkers trying to scare them out of str… 3 weeks ago
- I just wrote a @iwgb_clb letter: PHASE TWO: Defend the TDL10 . Write one here: actionnetwork.org/letters/round-… 3 weeks ago
words…addiction affair affliction anger belief blood bus caravan card cards compassion compulsion crime cry cursed danger dark humour death debit debt demon dreams ego fear friends guile guilt heart helpless heroes immortality invincible knife knots love magazine mistress money mugging murder novel pay day poem poetry poker porn publication pubs rage rain rejection relationships rupee sex shanks short stories shriek spoken word stab stuck submission superstition surrender tear tent tourist trap trapped voices wet window wisdom words writing young