A new blog site for short story writers, poets and readers. Not all stories have happy endings, and no tall stories are true but all short stories are, undoubtedly, short. This is a place to come to tell tales, spin yarns, drop lines, write stories and, most importantly, enjoy words.
March 28, 2012
No Tall Stories
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 28th, 2012 at 9:46 pm and posted in Poetry. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “No Tall Stories”
- RT @goodcampaigner: .@ByDonkeys knock it out of the park again. We have so much to fight for in this election - including the NHS. https://… 2 days ago
- @PhilGalfond Too early to teach him the word 'balls' anyway. 1 month ago
- @ByDonkeys Brilliant. 1 month ago
- @Lizzie_Clare Break the mould and grow a tache, Liz 2 months ago
- @Lizzie_Clare I've just realised I've been wearing cuff earrings all wrong.. 4 months ago
words…addiction affair affliction anger belief blood bus caravan card cards compassion compulsion crime cry cursed danger dark humour death debit debt demon dreams ego fear friends guile guilt heart helpless heroes immortality invincible knife knots love magazine mistress money mugging murder novel pay day poem poetry poker porn publication pubs rage rain rejection relationships rupee sex shanks short stories shriek spoken word stab stuck submission superstition surrender tear tent tourist trap trapped voices wet window wisdom words writing young