A new blog site for short story writers, poets and readers. Not all stories have happy endings, and no tall stories are true but all short stories are, undoubtedly, short. This is a place to come to tell tales, spin yarns, drop lines, write stories and, most importantly, enjoy words.
March 28, 2012
No Tall Stories
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 28th, 2012 at 9:46 pm and posted in Poetry. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “No Tall Stories”
- RT @ByDonkeys: 4/2/19 3000sqm projection White Cliffs of Dover https://t.co/T1OCJ7jTyJ 2 weeks ago
- RT @ByDonkeys: Dear @EmmanuelMacron and Angela Merkel, opportunists from the hard right want Britain to crash out of Europe, even though a… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ByDonkeys: Hey @JeremyCorbyn, a few weeks ago we put up a blank tweet in your constituency. Young Labour activists filled in the gaps b… 3 weeks ago
- RT @ByDonkeys: Retweet to tell @theresa_may the will of the people has changed https://t.co/fvoj9U1cxa 4 weeks ago
- RT @ByDonkeys: We’re searching high and low for @Nigel_Farage. We know he’s not with the #MarchToLeave cos he bailed on Saturday when the c… 1 month ago
words…addiction affair affliction anger belief blood bus caravan card cards compassion compulsion crime cry cursed danger dark humour death debit debt demon dreams ego fear friends guile guilt heart helpless heroes immortality invincible knife knots love magazine mistress money mugging murder novel pay day poem poetry poker porn publication pubs rage rain rejection relationships rupee sex shanks short stories shriek spoken word stab stuck submission superstition surrender tear tent tourist trap trapped voices wet window wisdom words writing young