A new blog site for short story writers, poets and readers. Not all stories have happy endings, and no tall stories are true but all short stories are, undoubtedly, short. This is a place to come to tell tales, spin yarns, drop lines, write stories and, most importantly, enjoy words.
March 28, 2012
No Tall Stories
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 28th, 2012 at 9:46 pm and posted in Poetry. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “No Tall Stories”
- @realDonaldTrump In Hackney we're divided over whether you're an insensitive twat or a moronic imbecile.I offer uni… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- @Lizzie_Clare I used to sleep 8 hours a day when I was a student, and about 12 hours at night 2 months ago
- RT @newsthump: NEWS! Katie Hopkins rushed to hospital after choking on apology to Muslim family bit.ly/2hQutPo https://t.co/gvjl72… 7 months ago
- The Drunken Junk notallstories.com/2013/08/06/the… via @timkerton 7 months ago
- m.youtube.com/watch?feature=… 8 months ago
words…addiction affair affliction anger belief blood bus caravan card cards compassion compulsion crime cry cursed danger dark humour death debit debt demon dreams ego fear friends guile guilt heart helpless heroes immortality invincible knife knots love magazine mistress money mugging murder novel pay day poem poetry poker porn publication pubs rage rain rejection relationships rupee sex shanks short stories shriek spoken word stab stuck submission superstition surrender tear tent tourist trap trapped voices wet window wisdom words writing young