A new blog site for short story writers, poets and readers. Not all stories have happy endings, and no tall stories are true but all short stories are, undoubtedly, short. This is a place to come to tell tales, spin yarns, drop lines, write stories and, most importantly, enjoy words.
March 28, 2012
No Tall Stories
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 28th, 2012 at 9:46 pm and posted in Poetry. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “No Tall Stories”
- @Lizzie_Clare Irish=leprechaun and 4 leaf clover Caribbean=pirate and pineapple Hope that helps. 1 month ago
- @FlopoftheDay1 Boom 1 month ago
- @FlopoftheDay1 Welcome to the world! 1 month ago
- @OllyAKnowles At least she had the sense to change her top. Thank the lord for small mercies. 3 months ago
- @amyygrinterrxx Definitely report it to the RSPCA Amy. Save the video. 3 months ago
words…addiction affair affliction anger belief blood bus caravan card cards compassion compulsion crime cry cursed danger dark humour death debit debt demon dreams ego fear friends guile guilt heart helpless heroes immortality invincible knife knots love magazine mistress money mugging murder novel pay day poem poetry poker porn publication pubs rage rain rejection relationships rupee sex shanks short stories shriek spoken word stab stuck submission superstition surrender tear tent tourist trap trapped voices wet window wisdom words writing young