A new blog site for short story writers, poets and readers. Not all stories have happy endings, and no tall stories are true but all short stories are, undoubtedly, short. This is a place to come to tell tales, spin yarns, drop lines, write stories and, most importantly, enjoy words.
March 28, 2012
No Tall Stories
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 28th, 2012 at 9:46 pm and posted in Poetry. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “No Tall Stories”
- RT @goodcampaigner: WATCH AND SHARE: A key worker friend is being threatened with redundancy. He's been carrying C-19 samples for weeks - n… 5 days ago
- RT @IWGB_CLB: 🧬🧬🧬 How safe is @SonicHUSA? ‼️‼️‼️ @IWGBunion has published this colossal dossier on the pathological duplicity of #SonicHeal… 1 week ago
- My mate Jim's new song youtu.be/gvpLIc_bvCk 2 weeks ago
- RT @IWGB_CLB: Multimillion pound company TDL has just sent ANOTHER threatening email to low paid keyworkers trying to scare them out of str… 3 weeks ago
- I just wrote a @iwgb_clb letter: PHASE TWO: Defend the TDL10 . Write one here: actionnetwork.org/letters/round-… 3 weeks ago
words…addiction affair affliction anger belief blood bus caravan card cards compassion compulsion crime cry cursed danger dark humour death debit debt demon dreams ego fear friends guile guilt heart helpless heroes immortality invincible knife knots love magazine mistress money mugging murder novel pay day poem poetry poker porn publication pubs rage rain rejection relationships rupee sex shanks short stories shriek spoken word stab stuck submission superstition surrender tear tent tourist trap trapped voices wet window wisdom words writing young