A new blog site for short story writers, poets and readers. Not all stories have happy endings, and no tall stories are true but all short stories are, undoubtedly, short. This is a place to come to tell tales, spin yarns, drop lines, write stories and, most importantly, enjoy words.
March 28, 2012
No Tall Stories
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 28th, 2012 at 9:46 pm and posted in Poetry. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “No Tall Stories”
- @Lizzie_Clare Boom! If you're ever stuck for work I'm happy to teach you poker Liz.. 2 weeks ago
- @Lizzie_Clare First world problems are a bitch, eh Liz x 3 weeks ago
- @Lizzie_Clare Standard dream under a tory government 1 month ago
- RT @BarackObama: Young people have helped lead all our great movements. How inspiring to see it again in so many smart, fearless students s… 1 month ago
- @Lizzie_Clare That's your soul telling you you're sleeping too much ;) 2 months ago
words…addiction affair affliction anger belief blood bus caravan card cards compassion compulsion crime cry cursed danger dark humour death debit debt demon dreams ego fear friends guile guilt heart helpless heroes immortality invincible knife knots love magazine mistress money mugging murder novel pay day poem poetry poker porn publication pubs rage rain rejection relationships rupee sex shanks short stories shriek spoken word stab stuck submission superstition surrender tear tent tourist trap trapped voices wet window wisdom words writing young